Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is green?
Green tastes like a big fresh lime at a picnic in the garden.
Green feels like grass going into my hair.
Green looks like a huge hedge 50 metres high at my holiday batch.
Green sounds like a trumpets notes flowing through the air.
Green smells like fresh mint leaves at the great garden centre.
By Louis
What is blue?
Blue tastes like jellybeans in a bag.
Blue feels like my cats fur when she sits on my bed.
Blue looks like the sky on a sunny day.
Blue sounds like the blowing wind through the trees.
Blue smells like spring time roses.
Isobel
GREEN
Green tastes like broccoli on my plate.
Green feels like a swamp in the forest.
Green smells like excellent peas brought from the shops.
Green sounds like a leaf falling down in the wind.
Marten
BLUE IS TO ME...
Blue tastes like sweet candy in my mouth.
Blue feels like cold, icy water in Antarctica.
Blue looks like a sunny summer sky while I'm sitting in my garden.
Blue sounds like paint splashing on the kitchen floor.
Blue smells like fresh new blueberries from my mums backyard.
Blue is crashing waves in icy Antarctica.
By Madison
What is green?
Green tastes like lovely lime jelly in my mouth.
Green feels like a big bushy tree outside my window.
Green looks like long knotted grass growing on my lawn.
Green looks like a cranky crocodile in a swamp.
Green smells like sweet peas on my plate.
Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment