Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Green!
I think green tastes like sweet peas on my plate.
Green feels like smooth grass on the lawn in my backyard.
Green looks like the light on the traffic light.
Green sounds like the wind blowing in the trees.
Green smells like fresh green grapes.
By Mia
PINK
Pink tastes like yummy pink candyfloss.
Pink feels like a fluffy pink teddy bear.
Pink sounds like oinking pig on a farm.
Pink looks like a pink sunset up in the sky.
Pink smells like a fresh can of pink paint.
Kate
What is black?
Black tastes like lovely licorce in my mouth.
Black feels like the wind in the trees.
Black looks like a black widow spider.
Black sounds like fork lightning.
Black smells like a yummy moro bar.
Black is to me, it's so dangerous.
By Daniel
What is Red?
Red tastes like summer strawberries in my mums garden.
Red feels like bubbling hot lava from a volcano.
Red looks like a crackling flaming fire.
Red sounds like the siren of a fire engine zooming past.
Red smells like a crunchy juicy apple from a second ago!
Euan
Blue
Blue tastes like fresh blueberries out of my garden.
Blue feels like a pot of squidgy paint between my feet.
Blue looks like the sky on a hot summers day.
Blue sounds like crashing waves in summer.
Blue smells like a brand new vivid fresh from the box.
By Max

No comments:

Post a Comment