Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blue is...
Blue tastes like yummy delicious bubblegum in my mouth.
Blue feels like yucky cold winter at home.
Blue looks like the lovely summer sky like today.
Blue sounds like the sea spraying all over you.
Blue smells like berries growing in your backyard.
By Fraser
Pink
Pink tastes like soft fluffy candyfloss in my mouth.
Pink feels like my soft teddy bear in my arms.
Pink is a rose with a drop of rain on it.
Pink is a mother singing a lullaby to a bay in bed.
Pink smells like a cute baby piglet rolling in the mud.
Pink is sweet. Pink is soft. Pink is beautiful. Pink is caring. Pink is cute.
Georgia.
WHAT IS BLACK?
Black tastes like dark, drak chocolate on my plate.
Black feels like scary skeletons angrily dancing in a cave.
Black is angry panthers jumping around in a green jungle.
Black sounds like cool seagulls wings flapping in the sky.
Black is a moro bar messily melted in my hand.
By Thomas
Blue
Blue tastes like yummy candyfloss at the fair.
Blue feels like my very very soft cat at home.
Blue looks like the sky on a summers day.
Blue sounds like the sea crashing on the beautiful beach.
Blue smells like the swimming pool on a summer day.
By Amy
WHAT IS GREEN?
Green tastes like fresh peas on my plate.
Green feels like the windy leaves blowing everywhere in the sky.
Green is a mossy green mountain in the hills.
Green sounds like the bush rattling close by.
Green smells like squeezing aloe vera onto a cut.
By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment